Renewable Energy Sources (RES)
In KORONA the most emphasis is devoted to hydropower energy, where we also have the most experience, knowledge and best track record. Recently, we have also devoted attention to wind and solar energy. In particular, we are active in photovoltaic energy, which in recent years has experienced dynamic expansion worldwide and also in Slovenia.
If you intend to install a photovoltaic power plant (PVPP), we can offer you a full range of services:
- Site visit and technical evaluation of the intended location
- Definition of appropriate layout surfaces and method of installing PV modules
- Determination of PVPP parameters: installed peak power, average annual production of electricity, the average monthly revenue from electricity sales, the calculation of revenue, operating costs and profitability of the investment
- Preparation of all necessary documentation for obtaining project conditions for connection to the electricity grid
- Assistance in obtaining licenses and financing sources for the successful implementation of the project
- Creating projects (for building permit/for construction, as-built, operating instructions)
- Installation of turnkey power plants
- Measurements and connection of the power plant to the electricity grid and test operation
- Assisting in the contract on the selling of electricity at subsidized prices
- Help with organization of insurance with an insurance company in case of fire, natural disasters, lightning accidents, theft and loss of income resulting from the decommissioning of the plant
All the equipment installed has the necessary certificates (IEC 61215 Ed.2 and IEC 61730 Ed.1.), and the Technical Guideline TSG-N-002: 2009 is considered in every project. Because we are members of the European PV Exchange Market, the equipment for each PV power plant can be of the best quality at very competitive prices.
|Gut&Pet, Vrhnika / Design, delivery of equipment, construction, erection, testing and commissioning of solar power plant 206 kW|